Download Outlook for iOS from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store and then open it. The icon looks like this:
Enter your Email and password and it should works
if you like to use the built-in email apps iOS’s Mail or Android email app
iOS: Set up an Outlook account on the iOS Mail app
Andriod: Set up email in Android email app
for more detail please visit Microsoft Guide here:
Sign in to Outlook on the web
- Sign in to office.com/signin or Outlook.com.
- Select the Microsoft 365 App Launcher , and then select Outlook.
Add an email account to Outlook
- Open Outlook and select File > Add Account.If you haven’t launched Outlook before, you’ll see a welcome screen.
- Enter your email address and select Connect.If your screen looks different, enter your name, email address, and password, and select Next.
- If prompted, enter your password and select OK.
- Select Finish.
Set up an Outlook account on the iOS Mail app
- Go to your iPhone or iPad’s Settings > scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords > Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your Microsoft 365, Exchange, or Outlook.com email address and a description of your account. Tap Next.
- Enter the password associated with your email account. Tap Sign in or Next.
- The Mail app may request certain permissions. Tap Accept.
- Choose the services you want to sync with your iOS device and tap Save. You’re done!